Showing Collections: 1–9 of 9
- Subject: Commencement ceremonies X
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 4
- Degrees, Academic 3
- Lectures and lecturing 2
- Academic rites and ceremonies 1
- Baccalaureate addresses 1
- Class reunions 1
- Examinations (documents) 1
- Motion pictures (visual works) 1
- New Haven (Conn.) 1
- Orations 1
- Poems 1
- Slides (photographs) 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1
- Videotapes 1
- Wrexham (Wales) -- Pictorial works 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 7
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 4
- Yale College (1718-1887) 3
- Yale Corporation 3
- Chauncey, Henry, Jr., 1935- 1
- Farnam, Thomas Wells, 1877-1943 1
- Holden, Reuben A. (Reuben Andrus), 1918- 1
- Hummel, David Martin 1
- Hutchins, Robert Maynard, 1899-1977 1
- Lohmann, Carl A. (Carl Albert), 1887- 1
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 1
- Yale, Elihu, 1649-1721 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 6
- Stored onsite and offsite 3
The materails consist of photographic slides of David Hummel documenting Yale science buildings and commencements and a commemorative trip to Elihu Yale's ancestral home in Wrexham, Wales.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, reports, and related materials concerning alumni relations, Corporation affairs, the dedication and use of Yale buildings, commemorations and memorials, commencement activities, Yale traditions, honorary degrees, lectures, prizes, and war activities. Also included are records of the Council Committee on Publications, and annual reports from schools, departments, and offices.
The records consist of administrative files documenting the planning of commencement for 1984-2006.
The materials consist of motion pictures and audiorecordings documenting Yale. Included are films of news coverage and interviews, class reunions, commencements, presidential inaugurations, football games, and other events and activities at Yale.
The materials consist of diplomae examinatorium of Yale College. The diplomae were read at commencement and include a formal greeting from the president of the college and a list of candidates for degrees. The diplomae are written in Latin and signed by the president.