Showing Collections: 41–60 of 81
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 44
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 20
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 12
- Manuscripts and Archives 2
- Yale Divinity Library 1
- Connecticut 45
- USA 34
- Correspondence 26
- Field notebooks 21
- Maps 21
- Photographs 17
- Locality information 10
- New York 10
- Drawings (visual works) 8
- Manuscript materials 8
- Pennsylvania 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Texas 4
- Alaska 3
- Diaries 3
- Kansas 3
- Maine 3
- Medical education 3
- Medical students 3
- Medicine -- Connecticut 3 ∧ less
- French 2
- German 2
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Yale University 46
- Yale Peabody Museum 44
- Yale University. School of Medicine 12
- Yale College (1718-1887). Medical Institution 4
- Fulton, John F. (John Farquhar), 1899-1960 3
- Grace-New Haven Community Hospital 3
- Knight, J. (Jonathan), 1789-1864 3
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 3
- Winternitz, M. C. (Milton C.), 1885-1959 3
- Bacon, Francis, 1831-1912 2
- Bayne-Jones, Stanhope, 1888-1970 2
- Beaumont Medical Club 2
- Beecher, Charles Emerson, 1856-1904 2
- Bernard, Claude, 1813-1878 2
- Bishop, Lottie Genevieve, 1885- 2
- Blake, Francis G. (Francis Gilman), 1887-1952 2
- Blumer, George, 1872-1962 2
- Cushing, Harvey, 1869-1939 2
- Dexter, Franklin Bowditch, 1842-1920 2
- Division of Entomology, Yale Peabody Museum 2 ∧ less
The papers contain correspondence and personal papers documenting the family life, business activities, and travels of William Lyon. Also included is a twentieth-century biographical sketch of Lyon.
The achrives of Copeland MacClintock encompassing his career at Yale. These include maps, field notebooks, biographical information, and an extensive oral history.
These are O C. Marsh Archives associated with the Division of Invertebrate Paleontology. This is only a small sample of his archives associated with Yale University.
The archives of A. Lee McAlester including mostly maps and photographs encompassing his career at Yale. These focus on his 1960 Yale dissertation, "Pelecypod faunas of the Late Devonian Chemung Stage, central New York."
Miscellaneous Letters Collection is a collection of hundreds of individual letters or small groups of letters, mostly by physicians and scientists, either donated to the Historical Library or purchased.
This collection includes the Dean of the Yale School of Medicine's correspondence and copies of minutes and reports concerning New Haven Hospital, the New Haven Dispensary, and Grace-New Haven Community Hospital; broadsides and brochures concerning these institutions and Yale-New Haven Hospital;miscellaneous materials including historical accounts of the hospital; and newspaper clippings.
The collection includes a small amount of correspondence; a notebook including Oughterson's account of his travel to and first days in Japan in 1945; a form for examining those exposed to the atomic bomb; clippings and articles about Oughterson; obituaries including a lengthy memoir published separately by John F. Fulton and Eugene Davidson; photographs; and articles on military medicine and the atomic and H-bomb collected by Oughterson.
The Catherine Roraback Collection of Ericka Huggins papers consists of materials compiled by attorney Catherine Roraback during the New Haven trial of Black Panther Party leader Ericka Huggins. Included in the collection are Huggins' legal files, prison writings, clippings, correspondence and other documentation of the trial and Huggins' imprisonment.
Edward Roth was a graduate of Bellevue Hospital Medical College in New York city in 1880 after the required attendance of two years. The collection consists of ten volumes, the first five of which are Roth's notes on medical school lectures and clinics from 1878-1880. The remaining five include four volumes documenting his clinical practice in New Haven, 1891-1893, and one volume with a few entries on practice in Massachusetts in late 1893.
The archives consist of field notebooks from 1888-1942, photographs and drawings of both specimens and localities, lists of specimens and localities, miscellaneous material gathered for notes and lectures, and biographical material. There are also hydrographic maps of Newfoundland, and topographic maps of Vermont, Pennsylvania, New York, Texas, and Arizona.