Showing Collections: 1–20 of 46
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 44
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1
- Connecticut 44
- USA 34
- Field notebooks 21
- Maps 21
- Correspondence 19
- Locality information 10
- New York 10
- Manuscript materials 8
- Photographs 8
- Drawings (visual works) 4
- Pennsylvania 4
- Texas 4
- Alaska 3
- Kansas 3
- Maine 3
- Memorabilia 3
- Newspaper clippings 3
- Record books 3
- Books 2
- Calendars (documents) 2 ∧ less
- Yale Peabody Museum 44
- Beecher, Charles Emerson, 1856-1904 2
- Division of Entomology, Yale Peabody Museum 2
- Amsden, Thomas William 1
- Bacon, Francis, 1831-1912 1
- Bathke, John 1
- Bernadette, Maya 1
- Boesel, Marion Waterman 1
- Braun, Frederick A. 1
- Briggs, Derek Ernest Gilmor 1
- Burns, Kathleen 1
- Bush, Katharine Jeannette, 1855-1937 1
- Butts, Susan Harrington 1
- Carter, Joseph G. 1
- Coe, Wesley Roswell, 1869-1960 1
- Conecticut Medical Society 1
- Cort, Louise Allison, 1944- 1
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 1
- Day, Jeremiah, 1773-1867 1 ∧ less
The archives of Thomas W. Amsden including maps, field notes and photographs. These focus on his 1947 Yale dissertation, "Stratigraphy and paleontology of the Brownsport Silurian of western Tennessee."
The archives of Charles Emerson Beecher including illustrations, catalogs, notes and locality information encompassing his career at Yale, and focusing on his work with fossil invertebrates.
The archives of Frederick A. Braun including personal collection notes, his original catalog, and information regarding the contents and sale of his collection to Yale.
The archives of Joseph G. Carter including field notes, photographs and locality information. Much of the material is photographs and drawings used in publications.
Miscellaneous Archives from associated people with in the department of Entomology.
The archives consist of field notebooks from 1914-1957, photographs of both specimens and localities, inventories of specimens and localities, miscellaneous material gathered for notes and lectures, unpublished manuscripts, and correspondence. There are also hydrographic and topographic maps of Newfoundland, and topographic maps of Illinois, Nebraska, Oklahoma, New York, Texas, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Colorado, and Missouri.