Showing Collections: 1–10 of 10
- Subject: Degrees, Academic X
- Manuscripts and Archives 9
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 4
- Commencement ceremonies 3
- Bachelor of arts degree 2
- Lectures and lecturing 2
- Diplomas 1
- Invitations 1
- Medical education 1
- Medicine -- Awards 1
- Medicine -- Connecticut 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Graduate work 1 ∧ less
- German 1
- Italian 1
- Latin 1
- Yale University 8
- Yale Corporation 4
- Yale University. Office of the Secretary 4
- Yale College (1718-1887) 2
- Yale College (1887- ) 2
- Andrew, Samuel Rogers, 1787-1858 1
- Belcher, Sarah Drowne, 1865-1930 1
- Castleton Medical College (Castleton, Vt.) 1
- Chauncey, Henry, Jr., 1935- 1
- Dexter, Franklin Bowditch, 1842-1920 1
- Farnam, Thomas Wells, 1877-1943 1
- Goodrich, Elizur, 1761-1849 1
- Holden, Reuben A. (Reuben Andrus), 1918- 1
- Hutchins, Robert Maynard, 1899-1977 1
- Lohmann, Carl A. (Carl Albert), 1887- 1
- Miller, John Perry, 1911-1997 1
- Oughterson, Ashley Webster, 1895-1956 1
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 1
- Thoms, Herbert, 1885-1972 1
- Van Wagenen, Gertrude, 1893- 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 8
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
- Stored onsite 1
The records consist of correspondence maintained by Samuel Rogers Andrew, Yale Secretary, regarding honorary degree candidates and a request for admittance.
The records consist of petitions and policies documenting the Committee on the Bachelor of Arts Degree at Yale College.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, and related materials concerning Yale Corporation affairs, scholarships and prizes, honorary degrees, and other activities administered by the secretary's office during the tenure of Franklin B. Dexter, 1869-1899.
The records consist of correspondence maintained by Elizur Goodrich, Yale Secretary, regarding honorary degree candidates.
The collection includes medical diplomas from universities, certificates from medical organizations, certificates of appointment to medical positions, award certificates, and invitations to events circa 1662-1965. The collection includes manuscript and printed items, most with signatures. The bulk of materials are from Europe and the United States. The collection includes numerous diplomas from the Yale School of Medicine.
The papers consist of correspondence, clippings and writings which document John Perry Miller's career as an economist and academic administrator. The majority of these materials relate to his tenure as dean of the Yale Graduate School during the period 1961-1969.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, reports, and related materials concerning alumni relations, Corporation affairs, the dedication and use of Yale buildings, commemorations and memorials, commencement activities, Yale traditions, honorary degrees, lectures, prizes, and war activities. Also included are records of the Council Committee on Publications, and annual reports from schools, departments, and offices.
The records consist of memoranda, correspondence, and reports documenting the activities and operations of the Yale College five year bachelor of arts program. Included are materials concerning finances, foreign students and international study, selection committees, post-selection communications, and non-profit organizations.