Showing Collections: 521–534 of 534
- Subject: Educators X
- Manuscripts and Archives 389
- Yale Divinity Library 77
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 38
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 23
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 2
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 2
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 2
- Lewis Walpole Library 1 ∧ less
- Educators 291
- Diaries 75
- Families 63
- Education 61
- Clergy 59
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 41
- Literature -- History and criticism 32
- Authors 31
- Account books 30
- Connecticut 30
- Europe -- Description and travel 30
- Missionaries 29
- Photographs 27
- Physicians 27
- Women -- Education 27
- Europe 25
- Science 25
- Lawyers 24
- New Haven (Conn.) 24
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 23 ∧ less
- English 521
- Multiple languages 11
- French 6
- German 4
- Latin 3
- Yale University 296
- Yale University. School of Medicine 21
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 17
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 17
- Yale University. Divinity School 17
- Yale University. President's Office 16
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 14
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 14
- Porter, Noah, 1811-1892 14
- Woolsey, Theodore Dwight, 1801-1889 14
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 12
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 11
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 11
- Yale Law School 11
- Yale-China Association 11
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 10
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 10
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 10
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 10
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 10 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 383
- Stored onsite and offsite 114
- Stored onsite 37
The records consist of correspondence, reports, committee records, grant proposals, and audiotapes of meetings and presentations documenting the Yale-New Haven Teachers Institute.
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, minutes, schedules, and printed materials documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Post-doctoral Seminars on Education.
The records consist of correspondence, printed materials, speeches, committee files, reports, scripts, theses, and budgets documenting the activities of the dean of the Yale School of Drama. Included are records of Deans Robert Brustein, Howard Stein, and Lloyd Richards.
The records consist of correspondence, recommendations, letters, newspaper clippings, printed materials, applications, and nominations documenting the 1978 search committee for a dean of the Yale School of Drama.
Yale Summer and Special Programs records concerning the American Economic Association Summer Minority Program
The records consist of correspondence, program information, student evaluations, financial papers, and subject files of the Yale Summer and Special Programs documenting the activities and operations of the American Economic Association Summer Minority Program at Yale, which ended in 1982.
The materials consist of photographs of Army and Navy Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC and NROTC), Signal Corps, Yale Batteries, and Civil Affairs Training program activities at Yale during World War I and World War II. Includes images of drilling instruction, exercises, and artillery practice. There are a few photographs of Yale students during the Spanish-American War.
The collection contains papers of the Medical Institution of Yale College (Yale University School of Medicine) including correspondence, committee reports, financial reports, and memorials to the Yale Corporation, especially during the period when Charles A Linsdley served as Dean (1863-1885).
The materials consist of audiotapes, a videotape, transcripts, and project and background files relating to "One Story, Many Voices: An Oral History of the Yale University Women's Organization."
The records consist of minutes, including minutes of the Newcomer's Club, newsletters, annual reports, program records, correspondence, and printed materials documenting the activities of the Yale University Women's Organization.
The records consist of clippings, reports, and correspondence documenting the Yale Women's Action Committee study of sexual and gender harassment at Yale. Also includes a report and newsclipping concerning sexual harassment at Harvard.
Largely reprints of papers by John Zeleny (1897-1945), together with a volume of laboratory notes kept during his attendance at the University of Berlin (1897), biographical information, photographs, and a testimonial book presented to Zeleny upon his retirement in 1940.