Showing Collections: 1–15 of 15
- Subject: Essays X
- Manuscripts and Archives 10
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 4
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1
- Essays 13
- Born digital 3
- Essays -- 20th Century 3
- American literature -- 20th century 2
- Audiocassettes 2
- Audiotapes 2
- Audiovisual materials 2
- Diaries 2
- Drawings (visual works) 2
- Photographs 2
- Poetry -- 20th Century 2
- Student movements 2
- Student protesters 2
- Students -- Political activity 2
- Account books 1
- Africa 1
- Aging 1
- Amateur plays 1
- American essays--20th century 1
- American essays--21st century 1 ∧ less
- Russian 1
- Yale University 10
- Yale College (1718-1887) 2
- Alexander Strahan and Company, Publishers 1
- Alsop family 1
- Alsop, Aimee Elizabeth, 1870- 1
- Alsop, Corinne Robinson, 1886-1971 1
- Alsop, Elizabeth Winthrop Beach, 1847-1889 1
- Alsop, Elizabeth Winthrop, 1874-1892 1
- Alsop, Frances Maria, 1787-1866 1
- Alsop, Francis Johonnot Oliver, 1881-1946 1
- Alsop, Francis O. 1
- Alsop, J. W. (Joseph Wright), 1804-approximately 1878 1
- Alsop, John De Koven, 1879-1926 1
- Alsop, John, 1776-1841 1
- Alsop, Joseph Wright, 1772-1844 1
- Alsop, Joseph Wright, 1838-1891 1
- Alsop, Joseph Wright, 1876-1953 1
- Alsop, Lucy Chauncey 1
- Alsop, Lucy Whittlesey, 1773-1844 1
- Alsop, Mary Alsop Oliver, 1815- 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 9
- Stored onsite and offsite 5
- Stored onsite 1
Black and Blue: Yale Volunteers in the Mississippi Civil Rights Movement, 1963-1965 [research material and senior essay] by Jodi L. Wilgoren, Class of 1992, Yale College
The materials consist of audiotapes and transcripts of interviews, posters, flyers, reminiscences, memoranda, clippings assembled by Jodi L. Wilgoren (Yale 1992) for her senior essay titled Black and Blue: Yale Volunteers in the Mississippi Civil Rights Movement, 1963-1965.
The materials consist of senior prize essays transferred by the Department of History since 1991. A few essays by non-seniors are also included.
The Rachel Blau DuPlessis Papers, which span from 1941-2016, contain writings, photographs, personal papers, and other documents by or related to Rachel Blau DuPlessis's life and work. Also contains extensive correspondence with other authors and poets including Susan Bee, Mei Mei Berssenbrugge, Johanna Drucker, and Forrest Gander.
The George MacDonald Collection consists of correspondence, manuscripts, personal papers, and photographs relating to MacDonald's career and to the daily life of the MacDonald family.
Out From Behind the Walls of Ivy: Dwight Hall and Student Activism in the 1930s and 1940s [research material and senior essay] by Richard D. Willits, Class of 1982, Yale College
The materials consist of drafts, notes, oral history interview tapes and transcripts, release forms, and other materials assembled by Richard D. Willits (Yale 1982) for his senior essay titled Out From Behind the Walls of Ivy: Dwight Hall and Student Activism in the 1930s and 1940s.
The materials consist of history of science and medicine prize-winning essays written by Yale College seniors.
The records consist of correspondence, reports, proposals, student essays and projects, and student files documenting the Yale Scholars of the House Program.
The collection contains drafts and writings from numerous publications by David Sedaris including Holidays on Ice, Me Talk Pretty Someday, Naked, and Calypso, along with correspondence, artist books, diaries, personal papers and notebooks, photographs, press clippings, ephemera, and other papers by or relating to Sedaris' life and work.
The Impact of Coeducation on Yale's Alumnae, 1973-1983, by Julie M. Heller, Class of 1988, Yale College
The materials consist of drafts, background articles, excerpts from reports, newspaper articles, and questionnaires assembled by Julie M. Heller (Yale 1988) for her senior essay titled, The Impact of Coeducation on Yale's Alumnae, 1973-1983.