Showing Collections: 1–11 of 11
- Photographs 6
- Europe -- Description and travel 4
- Drawings (visual works) 3
- Artists -- Europe -- 20th Century -- Archives 2
- Authors 2
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 2
- Photographic prints 2
- Russia -- Description and travel 2
- Afghanistan -- Description and travel 1
- Algonquin Round Table 1
- American literature -- 20th century 1
- American poetry -- 20th Century 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Aristocracy (Social class) -- Europe 1
- Art -- Collectors and collecting -- United States 1
- Art -- Exhibitions 1
- Art, American -- 20th Century 1
- Art, Japanese 1
- Artists -- United States -- 20th Century 1 ∧ less
- French 2
- German 1
- Multiple languages 1
- Polish 1
- Betjeman, John, 1906-1984 2
- Ficke, Arthur Davison, 1883-1945 2
- Jeffers, Robinson, 1887-1962 2
- Kinross, Patrick Balfour, Baron, 1904-1976 2
- Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951 2
- Maugham, W. Somerset (William Somerset), 1874-1965 2
- A.D. Peters (Firm) 1
- Abbe, George, 1911-1989 1
- Acton, Harold, 1904-1994 1
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- Anderson, Sherwood, 1876-1941 1
- Antrim, Randal John Somerled McDonnell, Earl of, 1911-1977 1
- Arthur Davison Ficke Foundation 1
- Astor, David, Hon., 1912-2001 1
- Barry, Philip, 1896-1949 1
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 1
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 1
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 1
- Berkeley, Lennox, 1903-1989 1
- Bingham, Hiram, 1875-1956 1 ∧ less
Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
Robert Byron Papers
The Robert Byron papers consist of correspondence, writings, photographs, drawings, and other material that document his work as a writer and art critic. The papers provide evidence of Byron's travels and writing career as well as his work as a propagandist during World War II.
Simon Cutts constructed archive
This collection contains correspondence, writings, printed material, photographs, objects, artwork, and other papers by or relating to poet, publisher, editor, and artist Simon Cutts. Cutts and his partner Erica Van Horn run the publishing press Coracle Press. Material in the collection document Cutts' art making process, representing his mediums of concrete and visual poetry, sculpture, glass, neon, and publications.
Arthur Davison Ficke Papers
The Arthur Davison Ficke Papers document the personal lives and literary interests of Arthur Davison and Gladys Brown Ficke. Major correspondents include Witter Bynner, Floyd Dell, Edna St. Vincent Millay, Edgar Lee Masters, and John Cowper Powys. In addition to manuscripts of Ficke's own works, the papers contain manuscripts of poems by Witter Bynner, Edgar Lee Masters, and others.
Konstanty Jeleński papers
Attila Kotányi papers
The collection consists of correspondence, notes, index cards, notebooks, photographs, artwork, architectural drawings, blueprints, research materials, printed material, and other papers by or relating to Attila Kotanyi and documenting his life, work, and involvement with the Situationist International.
D. H. Lawrence collection
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, agreements and contracts, photographs and artwork. The material documents Lawrence's writing career, his relationships with friends and publishers, and his travels in New Mexico, Mexico and Europe. Included is correspondence between his wife, Frieda Lawrence, and their mutual friends, and records relating to the rights to D. H. Lawrence's works after his death.
Peter E. Palmquist photographs
Alan Pryce-Jones papers
The Alan Pryce-Jones Papers consist of correspondence, diaries, manuscripts and printed versions of writings, photographs, scrapbooks, financial papers and other personal papers of the English writer, editor, and critic Alan Pryce-Jones.