Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Abramovich, R. 1
- Aldanov, Mark Aleksandrovich, 1886-1957 1
- Balabanoff, Angelica, 1878-1965 1
- Berkhman, Georgiĭ Ėduardovich, 1854-1929 1
- Berline, Pavel 1
- Bourtzeff, Vera 1
- Breshko-Breshkovskai͡a, Ekaterina Konstantinovna, 1844-1934 1
- Černov, Viktor 1
- Dan, Lidii͡a 1
- Deĭch, L. G. (Lev Grigorʹevich), 1855-1941 1
- Figner, Vera, 1852-1942 1
- Karpovich, Michael, 1888-1959 1
- Kuskova, Ekaterina 1
- Narodno-trudovoĭ soi︠u︡z 1
- Nikolayewsky, B. I. 1
- Samoĭlovna, Maria 1
- Shub, David, 1887-1973 1
- Vol'skiĭ, Nikolaĭ Vladislavovich, 1879-1964 1 ∧ less
Georgii Eduardovich Berkhman papers
Call Number: MS 935
Overview: Typescript copies of documents relating to the battles between the Russians and Turks in Sarykamysh in Turkey, 1914-1915. Also included is a pamphlet (printed in 1934) with telegrams, letters and other documents relating to Georgii Berkhman's part in the campaign.
Dates: 1914-1934, bulk 1914-1917
Ekaterina Breshko-Breshkovskaia papers
Call Number: MS 606
Overview: Manuscripts, articles, and printed material by and about Ekaterina K. Breshko-Breshkovskaia. Items are in Russian and are largely undated.
Narodno-Trudovoj Sojuz papers
Call Number: MS 608
Overview: A collection of pamphlets, brochures, leaflets, and newspapers published by the Narodno-Trudovoj Sojuz [National Alliance of Russian Solidarists], an organization founded in 1930 by anti-communist Russian émigrés whose goal was to overthrow the Russian government.
David Shub papers
Call Number: MS 607
Overview: Letters received by David Shub, author and friend of the Russian revolution. The letters are nearly all in Russian and are from various friends and associates of his in Europe and America.