Showing Collections: 1–5 of 5
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 4
- Manuscripts and Archives 1
- Degollado, Santos, 1811-1861 2
- Juárez, Benito, 1806-1872 2
- Lerdo de Tejada, Sebastián, 1823-1889 2
- Maximilian, Emperor of Mexico, 1832-1867 2
- Ocampo, Melchor, 1814-1861 2
- Abad y Queipo, Manuel, 1751-1825 1
- Alamán, Lucas, 1792-1853 1
- Allende, Ignacio, 1769-1811 1
- Apodaca, Juan Ruiz de 1
- Artzybasheff, Boris, 1899-1965 1
- Avaux, comte d', 1640-1709 1
- Banco Nacional de Amortización (Mexico) 1
- Bankhead, Tallulah, 1902-1968 1
- Barnes, Thomas 1
- Barry, Marco 1
- Beerbohm, Max, Sir, 1872-1956 1
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 1
- Blathwayt, William, 1649?-1717 1
- Borda, José de la, 1699-1778 1
- Branciforte, Miguel de la Grúa y Talamanca, marqués de, approximately 1755-1812 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 3
- Stored onsite 2
Call Number: GEN MSS 515
Overview: The archive consists of correspondence, writings, personal papers, photographs, audiovisual material and memorabilia documenting Gombrowicz's life and literary activity chiefly during the last two decades of his life (1949-69).Series I, Correspondence, contains personal and professional correspondence. There is correspondence with family, Polish and European literary and cultural figures, other Polish emigres, and Latin American friends and writers. There is considerable correspondence...
Call Number: MS 1776
Overview: A collection of correspondence; government documents, including reports, commissions, decrees, and awards; church documents; published illustrated materials; maps; and writings and poems from Mexico on civil, military, economic, religious, and social topics. Additions to the collection consist of photographs by Mario Bucovich, maps, and published illustrations.
Dates: 1522-1995, bulk 1770-1865
Found in: Manuscripts and Archives
Call Number: WA MSS S-2938
Overview: The papers of Antonio Ochoa Carrillo, 1852-1871, with letters that provide extensive information about the European Intervention in Mexico and limited documentation related to the Reform War in Mexico. Includes 56 letters from Mexican president Benito Juárez, as well as 12 letters from others, including future Mexican presidents Sebastián Lerdo de Tejada and José María Iglesias, as well as Mexican General Ramón Corona. The collection also includes five draft letters written by Ochoa.
Dates: 1852-1871, bulk 1864-1866
Call Number: OSB MSS 41
Overview: The papers consist of correspondence and other documents mostly pertaining to Southwell's diplomatic career and his landholdings in Ireland. Subjects of the correspondence include his negotiations during his missions to Lisbon and Brandenburg; trade with the East Indies; the Revolution of 1688; unrest in Ireland; and the management of Southwell's Irish estates. Major correspondents include Don Marco Barry, Sir Richard Bulstrode, Francis Holbeck, and Bernardo de Salinas. The collection also...
Dates: ca. 1660-1750, bulk 1660-1700
Call Number: YCAL MSS 108
Overview: The collection consists chiefly of correspondence with family, friends, and literary colleagues; and writings, accompanied by related material. There are smaller amounts of personal papers, printed material, photographs, memorabilia, and audio recordings. The material documents Wilder's life and work, in particular his career as a successful novelist and playwright.Series I, Correspondence, consists of four subseries: Family Correspondence; General Correspondence; First Name Only and...
Dates: 1892-1991, bulk 1935-1975