Showing Collections: 1–7 of 7
- Subject: Grade books X
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 3
- Universities and colleges -- Departments 3
- College students 2
- Economics -- Study and teaching 1
- Geology -- Research 1
- Geology -- Study and teaching 1
- Literature -- Study and teaching 1
- Medical students 1
- Mineralogy -- Research 1
- Mineralogy -- Study and teaching 1
- Minerals -- Collection and preservation 1 ∧ less
- Adams, John Chester 1
- Brush, George Jarvis, 1831-1912 1
- Dana, Edward Salisbury, 1849-1935 1
- Dana, James Dwight, 1813-1895 1
- Fairchild, Fred Rogers, 1877-1966 1
- Flint, Richard Foster, 1902-1976 1
- Ford, William E. (William Ebenezer), 1878-1939 1
- Mitchell, Sydney Knox, 1875-1948 1
- Penfield, Samuel Lewis, 1856-1906 1
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1779-1864 1
- Yale College (1718-1887) 1
- Yale College (1718-1887). Medical Institution 1
- Yale College (1887- ) 1
- Yale School of Music 1
- Yale University. Department of Economics 1
- Yale University. Department of English 1
- Yale University. Department of Geology and Geophysics 1
- Yale University. Department of History 1
- Yale University. Economic Growth Center 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 6
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
The records consist of reports, correspondence, minutes, and memoranda documenting faculty appointments, committees, budgets, and students in the Yale Department of Economics and the Economic Growth Center. Also included are grade books of Professor Fred R. Fairchild, 1904-1945.
The records consist of grade books maintained by Professor John C. Adams, professor in the Yale English Department.
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, subject files, minutes, grade books of Richard Foster Flint, and a departmental history documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Department of Geology and Geophysics. Includes mineralogy papers and notebooks of Yale mineralogists Samuel Lewis Penfield, George Jarvis Brush and William Ebenezer Ford. The records also include correspondence relating to Yale's acquisition of Baron Lederer's mineral cabinet.
The materials consist of grade books maintained by Sydney Mitchell, professor in the Yale Department of History.
The records consist of examination and matriculation grade books and registers of students in the Medical Institution of Yale College (1835-1849) and the Yale Medical School.
The volumes document academic performance of students from the Classes of 1813-1918, Yale College.