Showing Collections: 1–20 of 63
- Journalism 32
- Journalists 21
- Diaries 11
- Authors 10
- Editors 9
- Educators 7
- Families 7
- United States -- Politics and government 7
- Asia 6
- Journals (notebooks) 6
- Science 6
- Account books 5
- Clergy 5
- College student newspapers and periodicals 5
- Journalism, College 5
- Radicalism 5
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 5
- World War, 1939-1945 5
- Europe 4
- Europe -- Description and travel 4 ∧ less
- Yale University 21
- Kennedy, John F. (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 5
- Lippmann, Walter, 1889-1974 5
- Acheson, Dean, 1893-1971 4
- Bowles, Chester, 1901-1986 4
- Douglas, Paul H. (Paul Howard), 1892-1976 4
- Eisenhower, Dwight D. (Dwight David), 1890-1969 4
- Farrell, James T. (James Thomas), 1904-1979 4
- Fulbright, J. William (James William), 1905-1995 4
- Hoover, Herbert, 1874-1964 4
- Reston, James, 1909-1995 4
- Stevenson, Adlai E. (Adlai Ewing), 1900-1965 4
- Truman, Harry S., 1884-1972 4
- Baker, Ray Stannard, 1870-1946 3
- Baruch, Bernard M. (Bernard Mannes), 1870-1965 3
- Bundy, McGeorge, 1919-1996 3
- Ellison, Ralph, 1914-1994 3
- Frankfurter, Felix, 1882-1965 3
- Goldwater, Barry M. (Barry Morris), 1909-1998 3
- Hellman, Lillian, 1905-1984 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 49
- Stored onsite and offsite 13
- Stored onsite 1
Edwin Hale Abbot family papers
The papers contain correspondence, letterpress copybooks, legal and financial documents, diaries, maps, blueprints, and photographs, the bulk of which documents the personal life and law and business careers of Edwin Hale Abbot.
Luther Anderson papers
Robbins Battell Anderson journals
The collection comprises forty-seven journals begun while Robbins Battell Anderson was a freshman at Yale and continuing throughout his life, containing almost daily entries of his activities. More in-depth material includes entries relating to the attack on Pearl Harbor and political commentary on wartime events.
Robert O. Anthony collection of Walter Lippmann
Bacon family papers
Hanson Weightman Baldwin papers
Alan Barth papers
Alfred Mitchell Bingham and the Common Sense collection
Samuel Bowles papers
The papers include correspondence, legal documents, petitions, pamphlets, and printed material of Samuel Bowles, journalist and political activist. As editor of the influential Springfield Republican, Bowles was a prominent national voice on many public issues during the mid-nineteenth century and included in the papers is correspondence from a number of national political and business figures.
Charles Astor Bristed, Jr. papers
The papers consist of student notebooks, a letterbook, and a journal of Charles A. Bristed, Jr., and his wife. Bristed's student notebooks were produced while he studied at Stonyhurst College in England, 1887-1889.
Louise Bryant papers
The papers consist of correspondence, writings, notebooks, artwork, photographs, and printed matter which document Louise Bryant's career as a journalist and her personal and family life. The papers contain only a small amount of material about John Reed.
Hugh Byas papers
Mina Curtiss Collection
Decision Magazine papers
John Franklin Enders papers
The papers consist of correspondence, topical files, writings, and laboratory notebooks which document John Enders's research and teaching in the field of bacteriology and virology.
John Sylvester Fischer papers
Thomas Rogers Forbes papers
The Forbes papers document Thomas Rogers Forbes's professional life, predominantly his years at Yale University. The materials include correspondence, subject files and items associated with his administrative responsibilities and editorial and committee work. Research and writings files highlight his scientific research on hormones, as well as his publications and films in the history of medicine.
Franco-American Review papers
Correspondence concerning editorial policy and financial matters of the Franco-American Review, a quarterly devoted to history, literature, and criticism, edited by American and French scholars and critics.
John Farquhar Fulton papers
William Louis Gaines papers
The papers of William Louis Gaines contain correspondence, topical files, and journals. Journals comprise the great majority of the collection and cover almost his entire life. The journals, often over six hundred pages per year, provide comprehensive details about the organizations where Gaines was employed, analysis of current events, personal information, and much introspection.