Showing Collections: 1–20 of 99
- Subject: Libraries X
- Manuscripts and Archives 83
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 8
- Yale Divinity Library 5
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 1
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 1
- Academic libraries 22
- Librarians 12
- Libraries 9
- Photographs 9
- Academic libraries -- Administration 8
- Academic libraries -- Departmental libraries 8
- Archives 8
- Libraries -- Special collections 8
- Academic libraries -- Design and construction 7
- College buildings -- Design and construction 7
- Technical services (Libraries) 5
- Academic libraries -- Collection development 4
- Architectural records 4
- College buildings 4
- Libraries -- Publishing 4
- Libraries -- Special collections -- Religion 4
- Library science -- Societies, etc. 4
- Medical libraries 4
- Theological libraries -- United States 4
- Academic libraries -- Acquisitions 3 ∧ less
- English 96
- Multiple languages 2
- Estonian 1
- Russian 1
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- Yale University. Library 69
- Yale University 28
- Yale University. Department of Manuscripts and Archives 7
- American Theological Library Association 5
- Yale Medical Library 4
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 3
- Morris, Raymond P. 3
- Research Libraries Group 3
- Yale Medical Library. Historical Library 3
- Abbott, Wilbur Cortez, 1869-1947 2
- Beckford, William, 1760-1844 2
- Beinecke, Frederick W. 2
- Cushing, Harvey, 1869-1939 2
- Fulton, John F. (John Farquhar), 1899-1960 2
- Graves, Henry Solon, 1871-1951 2
- Harvey Cushing/John Hay Whitney Medical Library 2
- Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery 2
- Phelps, William Lyon, 1865-1943 2
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 2
- Silliman, Benjamin, 1816-1885 2 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 74
- Stored onsite and offsite 17
- Stored onsite 8
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, card files, statistics, reports, and gift and acknowledgment files documenting gifts and materials received by the Acquisitions Department, Yale University Library.
The records consist of lists, bibliographies, correspondence, finances and expenses, and publications documenting the activities and operations of the curator of the African Collection at Yale University Library.
The records include correspondence, reports, and financial records related to the ATLA Library Development Program. The ATLA Library Development Program provided funds to strengthen the book collections of ninety North American theological libraries between 1961 and 1966. The program was directed by Raymond Morris, Librarian of the Yale Divinity School Library and funded by the Sealantic Fund.
This record group includes organizational and administrative records, board and committee records, materials from annual conferences, and ATLA publications. The American Theological Library Association was founded in 1947 to strengthen ties among theological libraries, to support theological and religious librarianship, to improve theological libraries, and to interpret the role of libraries in theological education.
This record group represents the official archives of the American Theological Library Association. The archives include organizational and administrative records, board and committee records, materials from annual conferences, and ATLA publications from the period 1991 to the present. This is an addendum to the material found in Record Group 163.
This record group represents the official archives of the American Theological Library Association. The archives include organizational and administrative records, board and committee records, materials from annual conferences, and ATLA publications primarily from the period 2000 to 2014. This is a second addendum to the material found in Record Group 163.
The records consist of accession books, acquisition books, account books, and inventories documenting the operations of the Yale Art & Architecture Library.
The materials consist of administrative records, materials relating to the Bibliographical Press, and materials used for exhibits produced by the Arts of the Book Collection at Yale University Library.
The records consist of subject files of the associate university librarian documenting the growth and development of the Yale University Library's holdings, with a focus on the bibliography department.
The records consist of the administrative files of the Associate University Librarian for Public Services at Yale University Library.
The records consist of files of Ake Koel, F. Bernice Field, and Donald Waters, including reports and records concerning NELINET, RLG, OCLC, AACR2, library automation, preservation, reclassification, ARL Task Force, catalog continuation, ALA conferences, catalog code revision, union negotiations, and salaries. The records document technical services at the Yale University Library.
The William Beckford Collection consists of correspondence, a few manuscripts, personal papers of Beckford family members, a 16mm motion picture film on Beckford with accompanying reel-to-reel soundtrack, and other papers relating to Beckford research and collections.
The materials consist of a videotaped interview with Alfred Van Sinderen regarding the presidential letters exhibition in the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale University.
The materials consist of a WTIC-TV news film documenting the opening of the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale University.
The collection consists of photographs documenting the construction of Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library at Yale. Included are pre-construction views, construction progress views, and completed interior and exterior views. Also included are photographs of the opening ceremonies and reception.
This collection contains institutional bookplates for a variety of libraries.
The records consist of correspondence, statements, endowment and gift files, and memoranda documenting financial transactions of the Yale University Library Business Office.
The records consist of filing notes, cataloging manuals and guides, classification schemes, administrative files, and memoranda of the Catalog Department (previously spelled Catalogue Department). Topics include the Yale classification system, shelf lists, cataloging procedures, and filing courses at the Yale University Library.