Showing Collections: 1–3 of 3
- Subject: Museums -- Public relations X
- Museums -- Public relations 2
- Museums and community 2
- Art museums -- Public relations 1
- Education -- Research 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Advancement and External Affairs Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Communications and Marketing Department 1
- Yale Center for British Art. Education Department 1
This collection consists of the Advancement and External Affairs department records from 1966 to 2015. A major component is related to exhibitions held at the Center; this includes flyer designs, invitations, videos, brochures, press clippings, bookmarks, rack cards, visitor reports, and photographs. There are also records related to Friends of British Art. Public relations documentation accounts for much of the collection.
This collection consists of administrative files, promotional materials, press releases, and records of Yale Center for British Art exhibitions. This collection also contains media, mostly videos and photographs, created by the Communications Department from 1995 to the present.
This collection consists of Education department records from 1975-2018. There are general administrative records, records that relate to tours held at the Yale Center for British Art, and records that pertain to specific education programs created and run by the Center. There are planning materials, correspondence, and docent records, which include training materials and documentation of docent events.