Showing Collections: 1–12 of 12
- Subject: Oral histories (document genres) X
- Manuscripts and Archives 10
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 2
- Audiotapes 6
- Educators 3
- Bacteriologists 2
- Medicine 2
- Affirmative action programs 1
- African Americans -- Pictorial works 1
- Agricultural industries -- California 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- Autobiographies (documents) 1
- Born digital 1
- California -- Politics and government 1
- Coeducation 1
- College presidents 1
- College teachers -- Societies, etc. 1
- College teachers' spouses -- Social networks 1
- Computer files 1
- Contemporary Medical Care and Health Policy Collection 1
- Economists 1
- Germany 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 6
- Brewster, Kingman, Jr., 1919-1988 2
- Yale University. Department of Manuscripts and Archives 2
- Abel-Smith, Brian, 1926- 1
- Abell, Millicent D. 1
- Abrams, Herbert Kerman, 1913- 1
- Acheson, Roy M., 1921-2003 1
- Altmeyer, Arthur J. (Arthur Joseph), 1891-1972 1
- Ameling, Ann 1
- American Hospital Association 1
- American Medical Association 1
- American Public Health Association 1
- American Public Welfare Association 1
- Anderson, Odin W. (Odin Waldemar), 1914-2003 1
- Axelrod, Solomon J. (Solomon Jacob), 1912-1987 1
- Bancroft Library. Regional Oral History Office 1
- Bayne-Jones, Stanhope, 1888-1970 1
- Becker, Harry J., 1911- 1
- Blue Cross Association 1
- Bluestone, E. Michael (Ephraim Michael), 1891-1979 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 6
- Stored onsite and offsite 5
- Stored onsite 1
The records consist of audiotapes and transcripts of the Yale Griswold-Brewster Oral History Project.
The papers consist of an oral history typescript entitled, "Building the Democratic Party in California, 1954-1966," containing interviews with Roger Kent conducted by Anne H. Brower and Amelia R. Fry in 1976 and 1977. The volume was compiled and published by the Regional Oral History Office, The Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley, in 1981.
The materials consist of audio recordings and transcripts of oral histories conducted by New Haven Oral History Project staff with New Haven, Connecticut, citizens.
The materials consist of audio recordings and transcripts of oral history interviews conducted by Florence Minnis with women faculty, administrators, and staff affiliated with Yale University.
The materials consist of audio recordings and transcripts of oral histories conducted by Judith Schiff with Yale University affiliates. The materials document the administrations of Yale presidents Hanna Gray, A. Bartlett Giamatti, Benno Schmidt, Jr., Howard R. Lamar, and Richard C. Levin.
Typescript Henry Schmidt, "Secondary Leadership in the ILWU, 1933-1966," an oral history conducted 1974-1981 by Miriam F. Stein & Estolv Ethan Ward, Regional Oral History Office, The Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley, 1983.
The materials consist of audiotapes, a videotape, transcripts, and project and background files relating to "One Story, Many Voices: An Oral History of the Yale University Women's Organization."