Showing Collections: 481–496 of 496
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 215
- Manuscripts and Archives 195
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 86
- Photographs 365
- Reproductions 78
- Photographic prints 66
- Audiovisual materials 52
- American literature -- 20th century 51
- Born digital 50
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 38
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 38
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 32
- College buildings -- Design and construction 29
- Scrapbooks 25
- Slides (photographs) 23
- College buildings 21
- LGBTQ resource 18
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 18
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 18
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 18
- American poetry -- 20th Century 17
- Authors 17
- Photograph albums 17 ∧ less
- English 393
- French 16
- Multiple languages 14
- German 8
- Italian 7
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- Russian 5
- Japanese 2
- Latin 2
- Portuguese 2
- Cherokee 1
- Danish 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Estonian 1
- Norwegian 1
- Polish 1
- Turkish 1
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 149
- Yale University. Library 10
- William Reese Co. 7
- Yale School of Drama 7
- Yale College (1718-1887) 5
- Albee, Edward, 1928-2016 4
- Baldwin, James, 1924-1987 4
- Branford College (Yale University) 4
- Michael Vinson 4
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 4
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 4
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 4
- Wiesel, Elie, 1928-2016 4
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 4
- Acton, Harold, 1904-1994 3
- Armstrong, Louis, 1901-1971 3
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 3
- Corman, Cid, 1924- 3
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 3
- Davenport, Guy, 1927-2005 3 ∧ less
These intentionally assembled materials consist of eighty-eight albumen prints of Yale students, faculty, staff, and buildings and grounds, circa 1869-1870.
The records consist of personnel files, performance schedules, photographs and slides, posters, correspondence, memoranda, notes, reports, surveys, cast lists, reviews, budget materials, scripts, brochures, and accounting records documenting the management and activities of the Yale Repertory Theatre and its Winterfest productions.
The materials consist of photographs, posters, and renderings of set designs and contact sheets documenting Yale School of Drama productions, including performances at the Yale Repertory Theatre, events, and individuals.
The records consist of correspondence, student records, administrative files of the deans, financial and business records, curricula, programs, and slides documenting the activities and operations of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale School of Drama's Student Government.
Photographs of faculty, students, alumni, and other individuals associated with the Yale School of Music. Also included are photographs of music performances.
This collection contains scripts and ephemera from the Yale Summer Cabaret (formerly known as the Ensemble Company for the Performing Arts).
The materials consist of photographs of art and music programs and performances at the Yale Summer School of Music and Art in Norfolk, Connecticut.
The materials consists of photographs documenting Yale and New Haven. The unsigned photographs were probably available for purchase for inclusion in class albums.
The records consist of photographs documenting collections in the Yale Art Gallery.
The materials consist of correspondence, memoranda, specifications, articles, reports, sketches, photographs, floor plans, notes, booklets, and related materials documenting the planning, construction, renovation, and use of Yale buildings.
The materials consist of photographs and negatives of maps, plans, and pictures of Yale buildings depicted between 1748-1919. The negatives are not dated.
The collection consists of photographic negatives of new acquisitions, specifically acquisitions for the Rare Book Room (now the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library). Also included are photographs of exhibits, library staff at work, various library operations and departments, and bookplates, as well as a commemorative edition of the Yale Daily News featuring the opening of Sterling Memorial Library..
The records consist of construction and renovation records, photographs, bid addenda, and related materials documenting the design and construction of the Irving S. Gilmore Music Library at Yale.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the Yale bicentennial celebration. Includes photographs of the decorated campus and New Haven streets, miscellaneous student groups in costume, and the Bicentennial Parade.