Showing Collections: 121–140 of 498
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 217
- Manuscripts and Archives 195
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 86
- Photographs 367
- Reproductions 78
- Photographic prints 66
- Audiovisual materials 52
- American literature -- 20th century 51
- Born digital 50
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 38
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 38
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 32
- College buildings -- Design and construction 29
- Scrapbooks 25
- Slides (photographs) 23
- College buildings 21
- LGBTQ resource 18
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 18
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 18
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 18
- American poetry -- 20th Century 17
- Authors 17
- Photograph albums 17 ∧ less
- English 394
- French 16
- Multiple languages 14
- German 8
- Italian 8
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- Russian 5
- Japanese 2
- Latin 2
- Portuguese 2
- Chinese 1
- Cherokee 1
- Danish 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Estonian 1
- Norwegian 1
- Polish 1
- Turkish 1
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 149
- Yale University. Library 10
- William Reese Co. 7
- Yale School of Drama 7
- Yale College (1718-1887) 5
- Albee, Edward, 1928-2016 4
- Baldwin, James, 1924-1987 4
- Branford College (Yale University) 4
- Michael Vinson 4
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 4
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 4
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 4
- Wiesel, Elie, 1928-2016 4
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 4
- Acton, Harold, 1904-1994 3
- Armstrong, Louis, 1901-1971 3
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 3
- Corman, Cid, 1924- 3
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 3
- Davenport, Guy, 1927-2005 3 ∧ less
The records consist of office files, correspondence, photographs, and memoranda documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Department of Botany, which no longer exists as a separate academic unit.
The records consists of a scrapbook of text and photographs created by David Edelson and Herbert H. Wottitz, documenting the proceedings of the annual Yale Sterling Chemistry Laboratory Ph.D. party held at the Hotel Duncan (New Haven, Connecticut) on June 14, 1948.
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, minutes, audiotapes, films and videotapes documenting the activities of the Yale Department of French. Topics include faculty appointments, committee agendas, and methods of instruction.
The records consist of exams, photographs, slides, memorabilia, and newspaper clippings documenting the staff and activities of the Yale Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry and departmental administrative records.
The materials consist of photographic prints (photochromes) produced by the Detroit Photographic Co. of various Yale buildings.
The collection contains musical scores, correspondence, photographs, musical instruments, jewelry and accessories, personal and professional papers, printed material, audiotapes, and other papers by or relating to African American jazz trombonist Vic Dickenson and his family.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the construction of Dickinson Hall and Wheelock Hall at Yale. Included are elevation drawings by James Gamble Rogers and construction views.
The collection consists of miscellaneous memorabilia of Vance R. Dittman, Jr. (Yale 1924). Also included are creative works by Catherine Pierson Dittman (wife of Vance Dittman), who studied painting at Yale, and Dean B. Lyman.
The collection contains drafts and print editions of scripts, scores, and other writings by American playwrights Edward Albee and Tennessee Williams, and musical theater writer and composer Stephen Sondheim. Also included is correspondence, contracts, and other materials related to the publication of Sondheim’s and Williams’s works; photographs; printed materials, such as playbills, souvenir programs, periodicals, and clippings; and notes and inventories related to the collection.
Collection of mounted black and white and color reproductions of Dutch paintings. Content varies from original photographic prints to reproductions from magazines and other published sources. Some sections have accompanying clippings folders. Photograph labels use the superseded terminology, Painting - Holland
The materials consist of photographs documenting Frederick Dwight's (Yale 1894) student life at Yale.
The collection consists of artwork, notebooks, writings, correspondence, clippings, magazines, photographs, posters, books, and audiovisual and computer media by or related to Italian artist Pablo Echaurren.