Showing Collections: 161–180 of 496
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 215
- Manuscripts and Archives 195
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 86
- Photographs 365
- Reproductions 78
- Photographic prints 66
- Audiovisual materials 52
- American literature -- 20th century 51
- Born digital 50
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 38
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 38
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 32
- College buildings -- Design and construction 29
- Scrapbooks 25
- Slides (photographs) 23
- College buildings 21
- LGBTQ resource 18
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 18
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 18
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 18
- American poetry -- 20th Century 17
- Authors 17
- Photograph albums 17 ∧ less
- English 393
- French 16
- Multiple languages 14
- German 8
- Italian 7
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- Russian 5
- Japanese 2
- Latin 2
- Portuguese 2
- Cherokee 1
- Danish 1
- Dutch; Flemish 1
- Estonian 1
- Norwegian 1
- Polish 1
- Turkish 1
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 149
- Yale University. Library 10
- William Reese Co. 7
- Yale School of Drama 7
- Yale College (1718-1887) 5
- Albee, Edward, 1928-2016 4
- Baldwin, James, 1924-1987 4
- Branford College (Yale University) 4
- Michael Vinson 4
- Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946 4
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 4
- Wescott, Glenway, 1901-1987 4
- Wiesel, Elie, 1928-2016 4
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 4
- Acton, Harold, 1904-1994 3
- Armstrong, Louis, 1901-1971 3
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 3
- Corman, Cid, 1924- 3
- Corn, Alfred, 1943- 3
- Davenport, Guy, 1927-2005 3 ∧ less
Collection of mounted black and white and color reproductions of German paintings. Content varies from original photographic prints to reproductions from magazines and other published sources. Some sections have accompanying clippings folders.
The collection consists of personal papers, personal correspondence, biographical and family papers, photographs, professional correspondence, writings, offprints, ephemera, and other printed materials documenting the life, career, and family of American economist and sociologist Franklin Henry Giddings.
The collection consists of materials by or relating to American author and businesswoman Tereze Glück, including correspondence, writings, and personal papers.
Collection of mounted black and white and color reproductions of Gothic architecture. Content varies from original photographic prints to reproductions from magazines and other published sources. Some sections have accompanying clippings folders.
The William A. Graham collection of television scripts contains scripts and other material for American television anthology series and other programs from the mid 1950s through late 1960s.
The John Guare Papers document the work and life of the playwright and educator John Guare. The papers consist of production files, correspondence, writings, writings of others, subject files, personal effects, personal papers, photographs, printed material, and computer and audiovisual media. The bulk of the material spans the years 1962–2010.
The materials consist of photographs of Yale and New Haven, Connecticut in the late nineteenth-century. Included are views of various student rooms, academic buildings, and well-known university and New Haven scenes. Some photographs are of other institutions, including Princeton, Dartmouth, Harvard, and Vassar. Also inclued is a photograph of Charles A. Gulliver's college book store on Chapel Street.
The A. R. Gurney Papers document the life and career of American playwright and novelist A. R. Gurney and consist of correspondence, writings, printed material, and photographs.
The collection consists of correspondence, writings, professional and personal papers, photographs, printed material, computer and audiovisual media, and other papers documenting the career and life of American author, curator, and gallerist Eric Gustafson. Also included are correspondence, ephemera, and photographs of Navajo artist R. C. Gorman.
The Robert Bartlett Haas Collection on Gertrude Stein and the Conference Press contains correspondence, drafts of writings, notes, photographs, printed material and papers relating to Getrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas, and the production and distribution of Conference Press publications, including Stein's What Are Masterpieces?
Correspondence, writings, diaries, account books, and miscellanea of the Hadley family, including materials relating to James Hadley, 1821-1872, a professor of Greek at Yale University; Anne Loring Twining Hadley, 1816-1897, wife of James Hadley; Helen Harrison Morris Hadley, 1864-1939, wife of Arthur Twining Hadley, 1856-1930, president of Yale University, 1899-1921; and Morris Hadley, 1894-1979, the son of Arthur T. and Helen H. Hadley.