Showing Collections: 261–277 of 277
- Photographs 227
- College buildings -- Design and construction 41
- New Haven (Conn.) -- Pictorial works 36
- Slides (photographs) 34
- College buildings 26
- Diaries 13
- Scrapbooks 13
- Architectural records 10
- Educators 9
- Class reunions 8
- Families 8
- Universities and colleges -- Landscape architecture 8
- Account books 6
- Asia 6
- Lawyers 6
- Theater 6
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 6
- Academic libraries 5
- Africa 5
- College students -- Societies, etc. 5 ∧ less
- English 255
- Multiple languages 21
- Danish 1
- Yale University 200
- Yale College (1718-1887) 10
- Yale University. Library 10
- Yale Law School 5
- Yale School of Drama 5
- Yale University. School of Architecture 5
- Yale University. Sheffield Scientific School 5
- Angell, James Rowland, 1869-1949 4
- Branford College (Yale University) 4
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 4
- Yale University. Art Gallery 4
- Yale University. Office of Public Affairs 4
- Yale University. School of Medicine 4
- Yale-China Association 4
- Baldwin, Simeon E. (Simeon Eben), 1840-1927 3
- Benton, William, 1900-1973 3
- Coolidge, Calvin, 1872-1933 3
- Fisher, Irving, 1867-1947 3
- Griswold, Alfred Whitney, 1906-1963 3
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 195
- Stored onsite and offsite 82
The records consist of photographs documenting faculty, development activities, and various events at the Yale School of Medicine.
Photographs of faculty, students, alumni, and other individuals associated with the Yale School of Music. Also included are photographs of music performances.
The materials consist of photographs of art and music programs and performances at the Yale Summer School of Music and Art in Norfolk, Connecticut.
The materials consists of photographs documenting Yale and New Haven. The unsigned photographs were probably available for purchase for inclusion in class albums.
The records consist of photographs documenting collections in the Yale Art Gallery.
The materials consist of correspondence, memoranda, specifications, articles, reports, sketches, photographs, floor plans, notes, booklets, and related materials documenting the planning, construction, renovation, and use of Yale buildings.
The materials consist of photographs and negatives of maps, plans, and pictures of Yale buildings depicted between 1748-1919. The negatives are not dated.
The collection contains pictorial materials depicting various Yale buildings and grounds. Included are maps, aerial views of Yale and New Haven, and photographic prints of architectural plans, drawings and proposals. Materials for many buildings are classified in individual record units and are not described here.
The materials consist of formal individual and group photographs taken at Yale University Corporation meetings and events.
The collection consists of photographic negatives of new acquisitions, specifically acquisitions for the Rare Book Room (now the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library). Also included are photographs of exhibits, library staff at work, various library operations and departments, and bookplates, as well as a commemorative edition of the Yale Daily News featuring the opening of Sterling Memorial Library..
The records consist of construction and renovation records, photographs, bid addenda, and related materials documenting the design and construction of the Irving S. Gilmore Music Library at Yale.
The materials consist of photographs of Army and Navy Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC and NROTC), Signal Corps, Yale Batteries, and Civil Affairs Training program activities at Yale during World War I and World War II. Includes images of drilling instruction, exercises, and artillery practice. There are a few photographs of Yale students during the Spanish-American War.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the Yale bicentennial celebration. Includes photographs of the decorated campus and New Haven streets, miscellaneous student groups in costume, and the Bicentennial Parade.