Showing Collections: 1–20 of 62
- American literature -- 20th century 44
- American poetry -- 20th Century 40
- Poets -- United States -- 20th Century 38
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 35
- Audiovisual materials 27
- Born digital 23
- Photographs 19
- Photographic prints 17
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 16
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 15
- American poetry -- 21st century 14
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 12
- Electronic documents 8
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 8
- Sound recordings 8
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 7
- Authors 7
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 7
- American literature -- 21st century 6 ∧ less
- Italian 4
- French 3
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- German 1
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 6
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 5
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 5
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 5
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 5
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 4
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 4
- Ginsberg, Allen, 1926-1997 4
- Lowell, Robert, 1917-1977 4
- Berssenbrugge, Mei-mei, 1947- 3
- Bishop, Elizabeth, 1911-1979 3
- Gizzi, Peter, 1959- 3
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 3
- Laughlin, James, 1914-1997 3
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 3
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 3
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 3
- Williams, William Carlos, 1883-1963 3
- Yale University. Alumni 3 ∧ less
Richard Aaron collection of Ira Cohen
The Richard Aaron Collection of Ira Cohen contains correspondence, writings, artwork, photographs, production files, and other papers by, to, or relating to Ira Cohen's life and work.
Léonie Adams and William Troy papers
The Léonie Adams and William Troy Papers consist of correspondence, writings, teaching materials, and other papers that document the personal and professional lives of both writers and teachers. The papers span the years 1902 to 1980.
Daisy Aldan papers
The Daisy Aldan Papers document the work of poet, editor, educator, translator, and filmmaker Daisy Aldan. The papers consist of personal and professional correspondence, drafts of writings, writings of others, notebooks, diaries, teaching material, artwork, audiovisual material, photographs, printed material, and personal papers spanning the years 1919 to 2000.
Leonard Bacon papers
Mary Barnard papers
Danford Barney papers
Benét Family Collection
Benét Family Papers
Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
William Rose Benét Papers
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
Charles Bernstein papers
The Charles Bernstein papers, which span from 1950-2010s, contain extensive writings, along with other papers, programs, clippings, notebooks, audiovisual materials, and electronic media that document or are related to Bernstein's life and work.
Mei-mei Berssenbrugge papers
Frederick Mortimer Clapp Papers
Ira Cohen papers
Edward Davison Papers
Michael De Lisio and Irving Drutman Papers
Alfredo de Palchi and Sona Raiziss papers
Ray DiPalma papers
Collections consists of correspondence, writings, printed material, artwork, photographs, audiovisual material, computer media, and personal papers by and relating to American poet and visual artist Ray DiPalma.
Thomas M. Disch papers
Cornelius Eady Papers
The Cornelius Eady Papers contains writings, correspondence, printed material, electronic files, and audiovisual material that document the professional activities of African American poet, author, and educator Cornelius Eady.