Showing Collections: 1–20 of 87
- Subject: Poets -- United States -- 20th Century X
- Poets -- United States -- 20th century 85
- Poets, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 63
- American literature -- 20th century 50
- American poetry -- 20th Century 49
- Audiovisual materials 38
- Born digital 38
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 35
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 32
- Poets -- United States -- 21st century 28
- Photographs 25
- American poetry -- 21st century 23
- Poets, American -- 21st century -- Archives 20
- Poets, American -- 20th century 17
- Photographic prints 16
- Photographs -- United States -- 20th Century 11
- Audiovisual materials -- United States -- 20th Century 10
- Authors, American -- 21st century -- Archives 10
- Electronic documents 10
- American literature -- 21st century 8
- Authors -- United States -- 21st century 8 ∧ less
- French 2
- Italian 2
- Russian 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Ashbery, John, 1927-2017 9
- Bernstein, Charles, 1950- 8
- Padgett, Ron, 1942- 6
- Schuyler, James 6
- Benét, Rosemary, 1900-1962 4
- Benét, Stephen Vincent, 1898-1943 4
- Berrigan, Ted, 1934-1983 4
- Berssenbrugge, Mei-mei, 1947- 4
- Bloom, Harold, 1930- 4
- Brainard, Joe, 1942-1994 4
- Ginsberg, Allen, 1926-1997 4
- Gizzi, Peter, 1959- 4
- Guest, Barbara, 1920-2006 4
- Lansing, Gerrit 4
- Merrill, James, 1926-1995 4
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 4
- Baraka, Amiri, 1934-2014 3
- Benét, William Rose, 1886-1950 3
- Elizabeth Press 3
- Gander, Forrest, 1956- 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 51
- Stored offsite 34
- Stored onsite 2
The Richard Aaron Collection of Ira Cohen contains correspondence, writings, artwork, photographs, production files, and other papers by, to, or relating to Ira Cohen's life and work.
The Amiri Baraka Papers contains poetry, pamphlet publications, scripts, interviews, photographs, correspondence, and posters of work written or edited by Amiri Baraka, both under the name Amiri Baraka as well as LeRoi Jones. This material mostly documents his professional work between 1965 and 1982, and reflects mostly his work as a playright and poet.
Collection consists chiefly of visual poems and collages by Basinski, including one collaboration between Basinski and Ginny O'Brien. Other papers include one autograph notebook, with text and drawings, and printed materials announcing work by Basinski.
The collection consists of correspondence, research and writing files, production files, audiocassettes, professional papers, printed material, a computer disk, and other papers, documenting Bellamy's work as an author and editor, as director of the Literature Program of the National Endowment for the Arts, and as editor and publisher of Fiction International magazine.
The Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American authors Stephen Vincent Benét and Rosemary Benét. The collection spans the years 1829 to 1962, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1910 to 1943.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, German, Polish, and Swedish.
The William Rose Benét papers consist of correspondence, manuscripts, printed material, and personal and family papers documenting the life and work of American author and editor William Rose Benét. The collection spans the years 1847 to 1957, with the bulk of the collection dating from roughly 1900 to 1950.
Collection material is chiefly in English; with some material in French, Italiana, Russian, and Hebrew.
The Charles Bernstein papers, which span from 1950-2010s, contain extensive writings, along with other papers, programs, clippings, notebooks, audiovisual materials, and electronic media that document or are related to Bernstein's life and work.
This collection contains writings of American author James Purdy, correspondence of Purdy and Dutch printer Jan Erik Bouman, photographs, drawings and a sketchbook by Purdy, ephemera, printed material, and computer media. Writings include typescript drafts of poems, novels, plays, and shorter works by Purdy, as well as published versions of Purdy's poems issued by Bouman's Utrecht-based press Hugin & Munin.
Contains correspondence, writings, printed material, proofs, production files, audio tapes, and other papers created by or relating to the life and work of William Heyen.
This collection contains writings, photographs, correspondence, journals and other material created by writer, poet, and vicar, Tom Carey. Correspondence and journals contain content related to writers and artists associated with the first and second generations of the New York School, including James Schuyler, Eileen Myles, and John Ashbery.