Showing Collections: 1–9 of 9
- Subject: Schools of architecture X
- Architecture -- Study and teaching 8
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 6
- Universities and colleges -- Curricula 4
- Art schools 3
- Architects 2
- Art -- Study and teaching 2
- Art students 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Born digital 1
- Brochures 1
- City planning -- Study and teaching 1
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- College students 1
- Exhibitions 1
- Graphic arts -- Study and teaching 1
- Motion pictures (visual works) 1
- Photographs 1
- Posters 1
- Programs 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 8
- Yale University. School of Architecture 6
- Yale University. School of Art and Architecture 4
- Yale University. School of Architecture and Design 3
- Yale University. School of Fine Arts 3
- Yale University. School of Art 2
- Harris, Walter 1
- Meeks, Everett V. (Everett Victor), 1879-1954 1
- Stern, Robert A. M., 1939- 1
- Yale University. Art Gallery 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored onsite and offsite 5
- Stored offsite 4
The records consist of administrative files, course materials and admissions files documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Department of City Planning.
The records consist of correspondence, course materials, subject files, clippings, faculty records, and minutes of the Rules Committee documenting the Yale School of Architecture and its predecessors.
The records consist of admission and registration records, correspondence, course schedules and syllabi, programs, and press clippings documenting various activities of the Yale School of Architecture related to student administration and support. Also included are records documenting the 1963 dedication of the School of Architecture building.
The records consist of posters, programs, brochures, videorecordings, and photographic images (print and digital) documenting events and exhibits sponsored by the Yale School of Architecture.
The records consist of printed material, reports, subject and committee files, correspondence, newspaper clippings, student publication, two DVDs "Student Resumes and Work Samples", one DVD "Kent and Nona Bloomer In-Coming Student Picnic", and course evaluations of the dean of the Yale School of Architecture. Topics include the renovation of the Art and Architecture building, re-accreditation of the school, and visiting critics.
School of Architecture, Yale University, reminiscences and documentation of architecture students collected by Robert A. M. Stern
School of Architecture, Yale University, reminiscences and memorabilia of students in the Classes 1948-1958
The material, assembled by Estelle Margolis and Walfredo Toscanini, consists of reminiscences, student and later work, course materials, and articles by former Yale architecture students who graduated from 1948 to 1958.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, meeting minutes, statistics, financial records, and lecture materials documenting the students, faculty, curriculum, and general administration of the Yale School of Art and Architecture and its predecessors. Includes the records of Dean Everett V. Meeks.
The records consist of subject files, correspondence, printed material, posters, and films documenting the administration, staff, and students of the Yale School of Art and its predecessors. Records documenting the Planning and Priorities Committee and the Graphic Art Department are also included as well as records of the Yale Center for American Art and Material Culture.