Showing Collections: 1–6 of 6
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 3
- College presidents 2
- Educators 2
- Endowments 2
- Investments 2
- College buildings -- Design and construction 1
- Gifts 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Labor unions 1
- Laboratories 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- Yale University 3
- Yale College (1718-1887). President's Office 2
- Alling, John 1
- Clap, Thomas, 1703-1767 1
- Collegiate School (New Haven, Conn.) 1
- Day, George Parmly, 1876-1959 1
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 1
- Ecklund, John E., 1916-2000 1
- Farnam, William Whitman, 1844-1929 1
- Gage, Charles Stafford 1
- Hadley, Arthur Twining, 1856-1930 1
- Herrick, Edward Claudius, 1811-1862 1
- Hillhouse, James, 1754-1832 1
- Kingsley, Henry Coit, 1815-1886 1
- Lynde, Nathaniel 1
- McClung, Lee, 1870-1914 1
- Prout, John, 1689-1776 1
- Rosewell, Richard 1
- Sherman, Roger, 1721-1793 1 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 5
- Stored onsite and offsite 1
The records consist of memoranda and reports documenting the activities and operations of the Faculty of Yale College. Included are minutes from meetings of the faculty and executive committee, committee reports, attendance books, committee membership lists, and financial papers.
The records consist of the reports of Benjamin Silliman sent to Yale Callege concerning laboratory expenses.
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, memoranda, reports, audits, ledgers, cash journals, student accounts and bills, estate files, investment accounts, and construction records of the treasurer documenting every aspect of Yale's financial history up to 1971.
The records consist of administrative and subject files documenting Yale University's non-academic financial and administrative policies, planning, and procedures. Included are files documenting projects, budgets, investments, fund raising, real estate, benefactors, and labor relations.
The records consist of two letters signed by Theodore Dwight Woolsey as president of Yale College.