Showing Collections: 1–4 of 4
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 3
- Art -- History -- Study and teaching 1
- East Asia -- Study and teaching 1
- History -- Study and teaching 1
- Middle Ages -- Study and teaching 1
- Yale University 3
- Focillon, Henri, 1881-1943 1
- Meeks, Everett V. (Everett Victor), 1879-1954 1
- Yale University. Department of History 1
- Yale University. Department of the History of Art 1
The records consist of annual reports, correspondence, recommendations, memoranda, course evaluations and committee and program files documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Department of History. Topics include administration and finances; curriculum planning and programs; faculty appointments; fellowships; graduate student admissions; and the 1998 departmental reunion.
The records consist of the administrative files, faculty files, and two scrapbooks of news clipping and ephemera from the Institute of Far Eastern Languages (IEFL), an affiliated organization of the Yale University Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures.
The materials consist of Medieval Consortium flyers, alumni conference materials, and items from Sterling Memorial Library’s exhibit, “On Visigoths and Vikings: Medieval Studies at Yale.”