Showing Collections: 1–11 of 11
- Manuscripts and Archives 8
- Yale Divinity Library 3
- College students -- Religious life 8
- Church work 7
- College students in missionary work 4
- Educators 3
- Missionaries 3
- Authors 2
- Religious education 2
- United States -- Religion 2
- Christian education 1
- Church work -- Congregationalism 1
- Clergy 1
- Congregationalists -- New England 1
- Deans 1
- Diaries 1
- Sermons 1
- Sermons, American 1
- Service learning 1
- Slavery 1
- Weather 1 ∧ less
- Dwight Hall (Yale University) 2
- Wright, Henry B. (Henry Burt), 1877-1923 2
- Yale College (1718-1887). Church of Christ 2
- Abbott, Lyman, 1835-1922 1
- Ahlstrom, Sydney E., 1919-1984 1
- American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions 1
- American Society of Church History 1
- Andover Theological Seminary 1
- Berkeley Association 1
- Brown, Charles Reynolds, 1862-1950 1
- Bryan, William Jennings, 1860-1925 1
- Dwight, Timothy, 1828-1916 1
- Eddy, Sherwood, 1871-1963 1
- Episcopal Church at Yale 1
- First Church of Christ (Hartford, Conn.) 1
- Fisher, George Park, 1827-1909 1
- Frei, Hans W. 1
- Gladden, Washington, 1836-1918 1
- Gustafson, James M., 1925- 1 ∧ less
The records consist of correspondence, reports, memoranda, minutes, prayers, sermons, newsletters, bulletins, and subject files documenting the Yale Chaplain's Office and religious activities at Yale.
The records consist of minutes, sermons, a visitors register, and bulletins documenting the activities of the Church of Christ in Yale University. Also included are the records of Charles Krigbaum, university organist and choir director.
The records consist of correspondence, minutes of meetings, financial records, membership lists, program records, committee records, scrapbooks, subject files, conference records, publications and printed material, and related materials concerning the activities of Dwight Hall at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, minutes, publications, and other materials created or received by Robert B. Meyer, Jr., as a member of the Governing Board and Development Committee of the Episcopal Church at Yale.
The records consist of a biographical sketchbook, a constitution, and by-laws documenting the operations of the Yale Foreign Missionary Band (also known as the United Band of Foreign Missionaries).
The intentionally assembled records consist of church covenants (photostatic copies), attendance slips, correspondence, requests, and permissions for Yale College students to attend non-Church of Christ services.