Showing Collections: 5341–5360 of 5474
- Manuscripts and Archives 2889
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1589
- Yale University Divinity School Library 336
- Yale University Arts Library 271
- Yale University Music Library 136
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 78
- Medical Historical Library, Harvey Cushing / John Hay Whitney Medical Library 58
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 58
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Oral History of American Music 9
- The Lewis Walpole Library 9 ∧ less
- Photographs 551
- Diaries 292
- Educators 289
- American literature -- 20th Century 259
- Photographic prints 258
- Families 249
- Authors 237
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 231
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Audiovisual materials 185
- Clergy 184
- Connecticut 152
- Born digital 140
- Scrapbooks 136
- Reproductions 130
- Lawyers 122
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century 115
- Europe 115
- Business 113
- Account books 112 ∧ less
- Yale University 1532
- Yale University. Library 89
- Yale University. School of Medicine 89
- Yale Peabody Museum 67
- Yale College (1718-1887) 63
- Yale Law School 43
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 42
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 41
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 41
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 38
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 38
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 35
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 34
- Yale Center for British Art 34 ∧ less
Call Number: YCAL MSS 145
Overview: The papers consist of business correspondence, sometimes accompanied by submissions and proofs, between the editors of the Yale Review and the writers whose works appeared in the journal. Authors represented include John Jay Chapman, Walter De la Mare, Robert Frost, William Inge, Walter Lippmann, William Lyon Phelps, Edward Arlington Robinson, Sara Teasdale, and Louis Untermeyer.
Call Number: RU 134
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, minutes of meetings, reports, financial statements, association notices, bulletins, and other papers documenting the activities of the Yale Sailing Associates.
Call Number: RU 1078
Overview: The materials consist of photographs, drawings, specifications, slides, negatives, publications, and publicity materials documenting the Yale School of Architecture's annual building project.
Call Number: RU 1024
Overview: The materials consist of audiovisual recordings documenting productions, marketing, presentations, symposia, and events of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale Repertory Theatre.
Dates: Circa 1927-2013
Call Number: DRA 27
Overview: The collection consists of dissertations written in partial completion of the requirements for the Yale School of Drama Doctor of Fine Arts degree.
Call Number: DRA 28
Overview: This collection contains thesis projects submitted in partial fulfillment for the degree of Master of Fine Arts at the Yale School of Drama.
Call Number: RU 397
Overview: The materials consist of photographs, posters, and renderings of set designs and contact sheets documenting Yale School of Drama productions, including performances at the Yale Repertory Theatre, events, and individuals.
Call Number: DRA 13
Overview: Collection contains dramaturg protocols and production research related to Yale School of Drama plays, submitted in partial fulfillment of dramaturgical coursework.
Call Number: RU 309
Overview: The records consist of production notebooks of third-year Yale School of Drama students with concentrations in stage management. The production notebooks are one of three components making up the students' theses.
Call Number: DRA 17
Overview: The collection consists of production scripts from the Yale School of Drama, including dramaturgical cut scripts, early scripts, promptbooks, production books, and regular scripts.
Call Number: RU 728
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, student records, administrative files of the deans, financial and business records, curricula, programs, and slides documenting the activities and operations of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale School of Drama's Student Government.
Call Number: RU 727
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, printed materials, speeches, committee files, reports, scripts, theses, and budgets documenting the activities of the dean of the Yale School of Drama. Included are records of Deans Robert Brustein, Howard Stein, and Lloyd Richards.
Call Number: RU 731
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, recommendations, letters, newspaper clippings, printed materials, applications, and nominations documenting the 1978 search committee for a dean of the Yale School of Drama.
Call Number: DRA 7
Overview: This collection consists of costume and scenic design sketches submitted by Yale School of Drama students for the Gordon J. Micunis and Jay A. Korbin Scholarship, 1987-1993.
Call Number: RU 230
Overview: The records consist of student records maintained by the Yale School of Drama.
Dates: circa 1927-1993
Call Number: RU 771
Overview: The records consist of photographs documenting faculty, development activities, and various events at the Yale School of Medicine.
Dates: circa 1909-2004
Call Number: RU 355
Overview: The records consist of the notes of Robert N. Taylor, who graduated from Yale Sheffield Scientific School in 1926 and Yale Medical School in 1930.
Call Number: RU 461
Overview: The materials consist of programs from Yale School of Music student and faculty recitals and professional concerts held in Woolsey Hall and Sprague Memorial Hall.
Call Number: MSS 13
Overview: Dossiers documenting the professional activities of successful candidates for the degree of Doctor of Musical Arts in the Yale School of Music
Dates: 1973-2011 (inclusive)
Found in: Yale University Music Library