Showing Collections: 5401–5420 of 5524
- Manuscripts and Archives 2896
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1626
- Yale University Divinity School Library 337
- Yale University Arts Library 271
- Yale University Music Library 137
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 78
- Medical Historical Library, Harvey Cushing / John Hay Whitney Medical Library 60
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 58
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Oral History of American Music 10
- The Lewis Walpole Library 10 ∧ less
- Photographs 569
- Diaries 295
- Educators 289
- Photographic prints 263
- American literature -- 20th Century 261
- Families 250
- Authors 236
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 230
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Audiovisual materials 191
- Clergy 185
- Born digital 162
- Connecticut 153
- Scrapbooks 139
- Reproductions 130
- Lawyers 123
- Authors -- United States -- 20th Century 116
- Europe 115
- Business 114
- Account books 112 ∧ less
- Yale University 1534
- Yale University. Library 90
- Yale University. School of Medicine 89
- Yale Peabody Museum 67
- Yale College (1718-1887) 63
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 41
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 41
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 38
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 38
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35
- Seymour, Charles, 1885-1963 34 ∧ less
- English 5026
- Multiple languages 174
- French 164
- German 105
- Spanish; Castilian 64
- Italian 46
- Russian 45
- Polish 12
- Dutch; Flemish 7
- Japanese 7
- Latin 7
- Yiddish 7
- Czech 5
- Hebrew 5
- Portuguese 5
- Arabic 4
- Swedish 4
- Chinese 3
- Finnish 3
- Tibetan 3 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3613
- Stored onsite and offsite 1189
- Stored onsite 722
Call Number: RU 727
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, printed materials, speeches, committee files, reports, scripts, theses, and budgets documenting the activities of the dean of the Yale School of Drama. Included are records of Deans Robert Brustein, Howard Stein, and Lloyd Richards.
Call Number: RU 731
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, recommendations, letters, newspaper clippings, printed materials, applications, and nominations documenting the 1978 search committee for a dean of the Yale School of Drama.
Call Number: DRA 7
Overview: This collection consists of costume and scenic design sketches submitted by Yale School of Drama students for the Gordon J. Micunis and Jay A. Korbin Scholarship, 1987-1993.
Found in: Yale University Arts Library
Call Number: RU 230
Overview: The records consist of student records maintained by the Yale School of Drama.
Dates: circa 1927-1993
Call Number: RU 771
Overview: The records consist of photographs documenting faculty, development activities, and various events at the Yale School of Medicine.
Dates: circa 1909-2004
Call Number: RU 355
Overview: The records consist of the notes of Robert N. Taylor, who graduated from Yale Sheffield Scientific School in 1926 and Yale Medical School in 1930.
Call Number: RU 461
Overview: The materials consist of programs from Yale School of Music student and faculty recitals and professional concerts held in Woolsey Hall and Sprague Memorial Hall.
Call Number: MSS 13
Overview: Dossiers documenting the professional activities of successful candidates for the degree of Doctor of Musical Arts in the Yale School of Music
Call Number: RU 462
Overview: The records consist of minutes of Yale School of Music faculty meetings.
Call Number: RU 463
Overview: The records consist of personnel files documenting faculty of the Yale School of Music.
Call Number: RU 562
Overview: The materials consist of grade books of professors from the Yale School of Music.
Call Number: Misc. Ms. 51
Overview: This collection contains the final written projects of 63 students who were candidates for the Master of Music or Master of Musical Arts degree in the Yale School of Music from 1961 to 1971.
Dates: 1961-1971 (inclusive)
Call Number: MSS 3
Overview: The Yale School of Music Papers include correspondence, student works, lists of students, concert programs, and miscellaneous items.
Dates: 1875-1993 (inclusive)
Call Number: RU 768
Overview: Photographs of faculty, students, alumni, and other individuals associated with the Yale School of Music. Also included are photographs of music performances.
Dates: circa 1884-1970
Call Number: RU 460
Overview: The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, reports, announcements, subject files, admissions data, grades, tuition records, and budgets documenting the faculty, students, and administration of the Yale School of Music, the Collection of Musical Instruments, and the Yale Summer School of Music and Art (Norfolk).
Call Number: RU 265
Overview: The records consist of student records maintained by the Office of the Registrar at the Yale School of Music.
Dates: circa 1905-2013
Call Number: RU 1089
Overview: The material consists of meeting minutes, subject files and correspondence maintained by Hugo Beit (1953E), who served as secretary from 1963 to 2003.
Call Number: RU 1103
Overview: The materials consist of meeting minutes of The Yale Scientific Monthly board of editors.
Call Number: RU 1172
Overview: The records consist of performance posters and a photograph of the Yale Slavic Chorus from 1968-1971.
Call Number: OHVII
Scope and Contents: The Yale Student Composers project documents Yale’s celebrated graduate student composers. These promising young artists are interviewed at the outset of their studies at Yale, and they speak about their work, musical education, inspiration, and other subjects. Their testimony is filmed by a professional videographer.
Found in: Oral History of American Music