Showing Collections: 5701–5720 of 5829
- Manuscripts and Archives 2933
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1822
- Yale Divinity Library 352
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 277
- Gilmore Music Library 141
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 78
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Lewis Walpole Library 21
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 684
- Diaries 307
- Photographic prints 296
- Educators 291
- American literature -- 20th century 283
- Families 251
- Audiovisual materials 246
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 241
- Authors 239
- Born digital 230
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 186
- Connecticut 155
- Scrapbooks 154
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 141
- Drawings (visual works) 132
- Reproductions 130
- Lawyers 124
- LGBTQ resource 122
- Account books 118 ∧ less
- English 5316
- French 197
- Multiple languages 175
- German 120
- Spanish; Castilian 71
- Italian 56
- Russian 45
- Latin 13
- Polish 12
- Japanese 11
- Dutch; Flemish 10
- Chinese 7
- Portuguese 7
- Yiddish 7
- Arabic 6
- Czech 5
- Hebrew 5
- Swedish 5
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 5
- Danish 3 ∧ less
- Yale University 1542
- Yale University. School of Medicine 93
- Yale University. Library 90
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 65
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 38
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 35
- Yale Center for British Art 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3768
- Stored onsite and offsite 1320
- Stored onsite 741
The materials consist of photographs, posters, and renderings of set designs and contact sheets documenting Yale School of Drama productions, including performances at the Yale Repertory Theatre, events, and individuals.
Collection contains dramaturg protocols and production research related to Yale School of Drama plays, submitted in partial fulfillment of dramaturgical coursework.
The records consist of production notebooks of third-year Yale School of Drama students with concentrations in stage management. The production notebooks are one of three components making up the students' theses.
The collection consists of production scripts from the Yale School of Drama, including dramaturgical cut scripts, early scripts, promptbooks, production books, and regular scripts.
The records consist of correspondence, student records, administrative files of the deans, financial and business records, curricula, programs, and slides documenting the activities and operations of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale School of Drama's Student Government.
The records consist of correspondence, printed materials, speeches, committee files, reports, scripts, theses, and budgets documenting the activities of the dean of the Yale School of Drama. Included are records of Deans Robert Brustein, Howard Stein, and Lloyd Richards.
The records consist of correspondence, recommendations, letters, newspaper clippings, printed materials, applications, and nominations documenting the 1978 search committee for a dean of the Yale School of Drama.
This collection consists of costume and scenic design sketches submitted by Yale School of Drama students for the Gordon J. Micunis and Jay A. Korbin Scholarship, 1987-1993.
The records consist of student records maintained by the Yale School of Drama.
The records consist of photographs documenting faculty, development activities, and various events at the Yale School of Medicine.
This collection contains the final written projects of 63 students who were candidates for the Master of Music or Master of Musical Arts degree in the Yale School of Music from 1961 to 1971.
Photographs of faculty, students, alumni, and other individuals associated with the Yale School of Music. Also included are photographs of music performances.
The records consist of correspondence, memoranda, reports, announcements, subject files, admissions data, grades, tuition records, and budgets documenting the faculty, students, and administration of the Yale School of Music, the Collection of Musical Instruments, and the Yale Summer School of Music and Art (Norfolk).