Showing Collections: 5721–5740 of 5855
- Manuscripts and Archives 2933
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1839
- Yale Divinity Library 352
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 278
- Gilmore Music Library 141
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 84
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 42
- Lewis Walpole Library 22
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 690
- Diaries 307
- Photographic prints 298
- Educators 291
- American literature -- 20th century 286
- Families 251
- Audiovisual materials 247
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 243
- Authors 239
- Born digital 232
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 186
- Connecticut 155
- Scrapbooks 154
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 144
- Drawings (visual works) 132
- Reproductions 130
- Lawyers 124
- LGBTQ resource 123
- Account books 118 ∧ less
- English 5337
- French 199
- Multiple languages 175
- German 122
- Spanish; Castilian 71
- Italian 58
- Russian 45
- Latin 15
- Polish 12
- Japanese 11
- Dutch; Flemish 10
- Chinese 8
- Portuguese 7
- Yiddish 7
- Arabic 6
- Czech 5
- Hebrew 5
- Swedish 5
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 5
- Danish 3 ∧ less
- Yale University 1544
- Yale University. School of Medicine 94
- Yale University. Library 90
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 65
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 38
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Yale Center for British Art 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3786
- Stored onsite and offsite 1319
- Stored onsite 750
The records consist of correspondence, minutes of meetings, reports, financial statements, association notices, bulletins, and other papers documenting the activities of the Yale Sailing Associates.
The materials consist of photographs, drawings, specifications, slides, negatives, publications, and publicity materials documenting the Yale School of Architecture's annual building project.
Yale School of Art Master of Fine Arts in Painting/Printmaking and Sculpture thesis documentation collection
The collection includes thesis documentation submitted as part of the School of Art's MFA degree requirements. These are not full theses and do not include the works of art themselves. The files often, but not always, contain images of works, inventories, artist's CV,and artist's statement.
The materials consist of audiovisual recordings documenting productions, marketing, presentations, symposia, and events of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale Repertory Theatre.
The collection consists of dissertations written in partial completion of the requirements for the Yale School of Drama Doctor of Fine Arts degree.
This collection contains thesis projects submitted in partial fulfillment for the degree of Master of Fine Arts at the Yale School of Drama.
The materials consist of photographs, posters, and renderings of set designs and contact sheets documenting Yale School of Drama productions, including performances at the Yale Repertory Theatre, events, and individuals.
Collection contains dramaturg protocols and production research related to Yale School of Drama plays, submitted in partial fulfillment of dramaturgical coursework.
The records consist of production notebooks of third-year Yale School of Drama students with concentrations in stage management. The production notebooks are one of three components making up the students' theses.
The collection consists of production scripts from the Yale School of Drama, including dramaturgical cut scripts, early scripts, promptbooks, production books, and regular scripts.
The records consist of correspondence, student records, administrative files of the deans, financial and business records, curricula, programs, and slides documenting the activities and operations of the Yale School of Drama and the Yale School of Drama's Student Government.
The records consist of correspondence, printed materials, speeches, committee files, reports, scripts, theses, and budgets documenting the activities of the dean of the Yale School of Drama. Included are records of Deans Robert Brustein, Howard Stein, and Lloyd Richards.
The records consist of correspondence, recommendations, letters, newspaper clippings, printed materials, applications, and nominations documenting the 1978 search committee for a dean of the Yale School of Drama.
This collection consists of costume and scenic design sketches submitted by Yale School of Drama students for the Gordon J. Micunis and Jay A. Korbin Scholarship, 1987-1993.
The records consist of student records maintained by the Yale School of Drama.
The records consist of photographs documenting faculty, development activities, and various events at the Yale School of Medicine.