Showing Collections: 5741–5760 of 5829
- Manuscripts and Archives 2933
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1822
- Yale Divinity Library 352
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 277
- Gilmore Music Library 141
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 78
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Lewis Walpole Library 21
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 684
- Diaries 307
- Photographic prints 296
- Educators 291
- American literature -- 20th century 283
- Families 251
- Audiovisual materials 246
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 241
- Authors 239
- Born digital 230
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 186
- Connecticut 155
- Scrapbooks 154
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 141
- Drawings (visual works) 132
- Reproductions 130
- Lawyers 124
- LGBTQ resource 122
- Account books 118 ∧ less
- English 5316
- French 197
- Multiple languages 175
- German 120
- Spanish; Castilian 71
- Italian 56
- Russian 45
- Latin 13
- Polish 12
- Japanese 11
- Dutch; Flemish 10
- Chinese 7
- Portuguese 7
- Yiddish 7
- Arabic 6
- Czech 5
- Hebrew 5
- Swedish 5
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 5
- Danish 3 ∧ less
- Yale University 1542
- Yale University. School of Medicine 93
- Yale University. Library 90
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 65
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 38
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 35
- Yale Center for British Art 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3768
- Stored onsite and offsite 1320
- Stored onsite 741
The records consist of student records of the Yale Summer Program in Graphic Design in Brissago, Switzerland, an affiliate of the Yale School of Art.
The materials consist of photographs of art and music programs and performances at the Yale Summer School of Music and Art in Norfolk, Connecticut.
The records consist of correspondence, financial records, program files, and posters documenting the activities and operations of the Yale Summer School of Music and Art in Norfolk, Connecticut, an affiliate of the Yale School of Music and the Yale School of Art.
The records consist of student records of the Art Division of the Yale Summer School of Music and Art in Norfolk, Connecticut.
The records consist of a constitution, tickets, agreements, a dinner menu, program records, correspondence and memorabilia documenting the Yale Union. Included is material concerning the 1892 debate against the Harvard Union.
The materials consists of photographs documenting Yale and New Haven. The unsigned photographs were probably available for purchase for inclusion in class albums.
The materials consist of research papers, theses, and projects by students in art, art history, and architecture programs at Yale.
The records consist of photographs documenting collections in the Yale Art Gallery.
The records consist of correspondence, subject files, letters, lists, bulletins, a register, memorabilia, a 16mm film and financial materials documenting the Yale Art Gallery and art at Yale.
The materials consist of scrapbooks maintained by the Yale University Athletic Association (later known as the Department of Athletics, Physical Education, and Recreation) documenting boxing at Yale.
The records consist of proposals, specifications, correspondence, memoranda, reports, schedules, drawings, a 16mm film, and administrative records, maintained by the Yale Office of Facilities, documenting construction and renovation projects for Yale buildings. Also included is detailed information about the design and installation of mechanical, laboratory, and other equipment and systems.
The materials consist of correspondence, memoranda, specifications, articles, reports, sketches, photographs, floor plans, notes, booklets, and related materials documenting the planning, construction, renovation, and use of Yale buildings.
The materials consist of photographs and negatives of maps, plans, and pictures of Yale buildings depicted between 1748-1919. The negatives are not dated.
The collection contains pictorial materials depicting various Yale buildings and grounds. Included are maps, aerial views of Yale and New Haven, and photographic prints of architectural plans, drawings and proposals. Materials for many buildings are classified in individual record units and are not described here.
The records consist of material from the Corporation Search Committee for the Selection of a Successor to President Charles Seymour.
The records consist of material from the Corporation Search Committee for the Selection of a Successor to President A. Whitney Griswold.