Showing Collections: 5781–5800 of 5829
- Manuscripts and Archives 2933
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1822
- Yale Divinity Library 352
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 277
- Gilmore Music Library 141
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 78
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 41
- Lewis Walpole Library 21
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 684
- Diaries 307
- Photographic prints 296
- Educators 291
- American literature -- 20th century 283
- Families 251
- Audiovisual materials 246
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 241
- Authors 239
- Born digital 230
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 186
- Connecticut 155
- Scrapbooks 154
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 141
- Drawings (visual works) 132
- Reproductions 130
- Lawyers 124
- LGBTQ resource 122
- Account books 118 ∧ less
- English 5316
- French 197
- Multiple languages 175
- German 120
- Spanish; Castilian 71
- Italian 56
- Russian 45
- Latin 13
- Polish 12
- Japanese 11
- Dutch; Flemish 10
- Chinese 7
- Portuguese 7
- Yiddish 7
- Arabic 6
- Czech 5
- Hebrew 5
- Swedish 5
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 5
- Danish 3 ∧ less
- Yale University 1542
- Yale University. School of Medicine 93
- Yale University. Library 90
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 65
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 38
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 35
- Yale Center for British Art 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3768
- Stored onsite and offsite 1320
- Stored onsite 741
The records consist of construction and renovation records, photographs, bid addenda, and related materials documenting the design and construction of the Irving S. Gilmore Music Library at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, subscription requests, articles, and lists documenting the publication and distribution of the Yale University Library Gazette.
The records consist of resumes, schedules, and notes, documenting the process of hiring of upper level librarians at Yale University Library.
The materials consist of photographs of Army and Navy Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC and NROTC), Signal Corps, Yale Batteries, and Civil Affairs Training program activities at Yale during World War I and World War II. Includes images of drilling instruction, exercises, and artillery practice. There are a few photographs of Yale students during the Spanish-American War.
The records consist of the first campus police report logs and register of Willis G. Wiser and a policies and procedures manual documenting the Yale Police Department.
Examples of posters created to advertise events at Yale University.
The records consist of letterbooks, correspondence, gift accounts, financial papers, receipts, lists, and memoranda documenting the operations of the Yale University Press. Included are the files of John G. Ryden as director.
The records consist of documentation on the publication of works by individual authors. Josef Albers, Hiram Bingham, Harold Bloom, Ernst Cassirer, David Lloyd George, and Paul Rand are just a few of the authors with works documented in this collection.
Yale University Press, records, promotional material, and memorabilia for The Chronicles of America and Chronicles of America Photoplays
The records consist of promotional material, correspondence, lease and license agreements, project records and memorabilia documenting the publication of The Chronicles of America and Chronicles of America Photoplays by the Yale University Press.
The collection contains papers of the Medical Institution of Yale College (Yale University School of Medicine) including correspondence, committee reports, financial reports, and memorials to the Yale Corporation, especially during the period when Charles A Linsdley served as Dean (1863-1885).
The materials consist of audiotapes, a videotape, transcripts, and project and background files relating to "One Story, Many Voices: An Oral History of the Yale University Women's Organization."
The records consist of minutes, including minutes of the Newcomer's Club, newsletters, annual reports, program records, correspondence, and printed materials documenting the activities of the Yale University Women's Organization.
The records document the work of the Tercentennial Office. Included are the records of Janet Lindner concerning planning of the tercentennial celebration, correspondence, subject files, video recordings, records of the Tercentennial Planning Committee, and the Tercentennial website. Also included is a poem by John Hollander, a speech by Robin Winks, printed material, news clippings, memorabilia commemorating Yale's 300th anniversary, and records for the Tercentennial celebration in Asia.
The materials consist of photographs documenting the Yale bicentennial celebration. Includes photographs of the decorated campus and New Haven streets, miscellaneous student groups in costume, and the Bicentennial Parade.
Correspondence, intelligence reports, and other papers of William Yale, author, diplomat and professor. The papers relate primarily to problems in the Near East during and immediately after World War I. Included are reports and agreements concerning Palestine and Syria and various reports by special commissions on Turkey, Arabia, and Zionism. There is also material relating to the Paris Peace Conference.
The records consist of clippings, reports, and correspondence documenting the Yale Women's Action Committee study of sexual and gender harassment at Yale. Also includes a report and newsclipping concerning sexual harassment at Harvard.