Showing Collections: 5801–5820 of 5855
- Manuscripts and Archives 2933
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 1839
- Yale Divinity Library 352
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 278
- Gilmore Music Library 141
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 84
- Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History 79
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 71
- Yale Center for British Art, Institutional Archives 42
- Lewis Walpole Library 22
- Oral History of American Music 14 ∧ less
- Photographs 690
- Diaries 307
- Photographic prints 298
- Educators 291
- American literature -- 20th century 286
- Families 251
- Audiovisual materials 247
- Authors, American -- 20th Century -- Archives 243
- Authors 239
- Born digital 232
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 210
- Clergy 186
- Connecticut 155
- Scrapbooks 154
- Authors -- United States -- 20th century 144
- Drawings (visual works) 132
- Reproductions 130
- Lawyers 124
- LGBTQ resource 123
- Account books 118 ∧ less
- English 5337
- French 199
- Multiple languages 175
- German 122
- Spanish; Castilian 71
- Italian 58
- Russian 45
- Latin 15
- Polish 12
- Japanese 11
- Dutch; Flemish 10
- Chinese 8
- Portuguese 7
- Yiddish 7
- Arabic 6
- Czech 5
- Hebrew 5
- Swedish 5
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 5
- Danish 3 ∧ less
- Yale University 1544
- Yale University. School of Medicine 94
- Yale University. Library 90
- Yale Peabody Museum 68
- Yale College (1718-1887) 65
- Van Vechten, Carl, 1880-1964 45
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 43
- Yale Law School 43
- Taft, William H. (William Howard), 1857-1930 42
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972 39
- Roosevelt, Franklin D. (Franklin Delano), 1882-1945 39
- Stokes, Anson Phelps, 1874-1958 39
- Wilder, Thornton, 1897-1975 38
- Yale University. President's Office 38
- MacLeish, Archibald, 1892-1982 37
- Yale College (1887- ) 37
- Yale Center for British Art 36
- Yale School of Drama 36
- Wilson, Woodrow, 1856-1924 35
- Yale University. Dept. of Athletics 35 ∧ less
- Storage location
- Stored offsite 3788
- Stored onsite and offsite 1319
- Stored onsite 748
The collection consists of photographic negatives of new acquisitions, specifically acquisitions for the Rare Book Room (now the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library). Also included are photographs of exhibits, library staff at work, various library operations and departments, and bookplates, as well as a commemorative edition of the Yale Daily News featuring the opening of Sterling Memorial Library..
T he records consist of reports, charts, statistical data, questionnaires, job descriptions, and work description sheets documenting position classifications, pay plans, and the trainee program at the Yale University Library.
Yale University Library records concerning redevelopment of Sterling Memorial Library and construction of the Cross Campus Library
The records consist of plans, minutes, and cost estimates documenting the construction of the Cross Campus Library and the redevelopment of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of assessments, plans, estimates, summaries, pictorial records, and architectural plans documenting the renovation of Sterling Memorial Library at Yale.
The records consist of construction and renovation records, photographs, bid addenda, and related materials documenting the design and construction of the Irving S. Gilmore Music Library at Yale.
The records consist of correspondence, subscription requests, articles, and lists documenting the publication and distribution of the Yale University Library Gazette.
The records consist of resumes, schedules, and notes, documenting the process of hiring of upper level librarians at Yale University Library.
The materials consist of photographs of Army and Navy Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC and NROTC), Signal Corps, Yale Batteries, and Civil Affairs Training program activities at Yale during World War I and World War II. Includes images of drilling instruction, exercises, and artillery practice. There are a few photographs of Yale students during the Spanish-American War.
The records consist of the first campus police report logs and register of Willis G. Wiser and a policies and procedures manual documenting the Yale Police Department.
Examples of posters created to advertise events at Yale University.
The records consist of letterbooks, correspondence, gift accounts, financial papers, receipts, lists, and memoranda documenting the operations of the Yale University Press. Included are the files of John G. Ryden as director.
The records consist of documentation on the publication of works by individual authors. Josef Albers, Hiram Bingham, Harold Bloom, Ernst Cassirer, David Lloyd George, and Paul Rand are just a few of the authors with works documented in this collection.
Yale University Press, records, promotional material, and memorabilia for The Chronicles of America and Chronicles of America Photoplays
The records consist of promotional material, correspondence, lease and license agreements, project records and memorabilia documenting the publication of The Chronicles of America and Chronicles of America Photoplays by the Yale University Press.
The collection contains papers of the Medical Institution of Yale College (Yale University School of Medicine) including correspondence, committee reports, financial reports, and memorials to the Yale Corporation, especially during the period when Charles A Linsdley served as Dean (1863-1885).