Showing Subjects: 161–180 of 409
Subject records are topics, places, and genres used to describe the context and content of archival materials. In Archives at Yale, users can view a subject record to see Yale collections relating to that topic, place, or genre. Subject records are shared across all libraries and repositories at Yale, and staff choose them from controlled lists, including the Library of Congress. Subject headings may contain oppressive, outdated, or harmful language. Their use is not an endorsement of the language they contain.
- Repository: Yale Divinity Library X
- Manuscripts and Archives 124
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library 67
- Yale Center for British Art, Rare Books and Manuscripts 18
- Medical Historical Library, Cushing/Whitney Medical Library 16
- Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library Special Collections 5